Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Don Stewart <Do...@corizon.com> on 2005/02/25 18:22:45 UTC

Beta 2.0

Guys,

Great job on 2.0.

I have just modified my Eclipse XMLBeans plug-in to work with V2 and it
took all of 5 minutes !
Now that is what I call an easy migration.

The things I noticed, one call changed it's name as the final 's' was
dropped:-

SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.Parameters the setConfigs changed. But as the
parameter type changed as well I presume this was deliberate.

Also SchemaTypeCodePrinter.printType(writer, type) no longer works as
the method is not static but requires an object rather than a class.
I guess you knew this :o).

Again congratulations it's an impressive change for little pain (well so
far LOL)

Regards

Don