Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/10/21 12:03:43 UTC

Leaving the incubator

Hi all,

as already discussed before the Podling Edgent is “too dead” to be revived.
The PPMC has thus voted to leave the incubator [1,2] and we will move the project to GitHub, perhaps some interest will stay.

What are the next (formal) steps. Do we hold a Vote for the IPMC?

Thanks!
Julian

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/034c26b8c54a1467e2e2f5903c8b984b7037364e27aa36cd2c34794b@%3Cdev.edgent.apache.org%3E
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c1e4834fbee2634ed3dac8626739c00357ed427f261e3c4f678637c8@%3Cdev.edgent.apache.org%3E