Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/05/16 22:48:36 UTC

RE: Problem with losing session context 'authentication' - lookin g fo r workaround or bugfix

ARGH, now please tell me what's wrong:

When I select a "public" pipeline when I'm logged out, it goes through
"protect", notices that I'm not logged in, so it displays the login form.
I log in, the user/password is checked and success == true. I should then be
redirected to the original page (see request-param:resource in the sitemap),
but the 'protected-redirect' parameter in the do-login function stays empty.

When I mailed my previous message, I was under the impression it worked, but
it turned out it only works when I'm loggen in already. :-(

Since then I've restarted Tomcat, removed all contents of Tomcat/../work
directory and did a restart, but nothing helped.

Bye, Helma