Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by david joffrin <da...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/05 21:07:31 UTC

mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know whether anyone would know where I can find the mod_dav_svn
module for Apache which would be compatible with SuSe 9.2 Professional.

Thanks.
DvJ

RE: mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Or even better, users@subversion.tigris.org.

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html#binary-packages

RE: mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I'd like to know whether anyone would know where I can find the
mod_dav_svn

That'd be a question for httpd.apache.org, not Jakarta (Java stuff).

	--- Noel