Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/08/14 15:58:20 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #6532 Error on /p/allura/git/forks

Yeah, checking the data for it, it looks like there is one that has an app_config_id value that doesn't exist any more.  I'm not sure exactly how it happened - it looks like it used to be a tool on a user-project, and the audit log for that user-project shows the tool was deleted.  I can't duplicate it either though.

Your suggestion to just ignore those sounds good.

---

** [tickets:#6532] Error on /p/allura/git/forks**

**Status:** in-progress
**Labels:** 42cc
**Created:** Wed Aug 07, 2013 09:25 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 14, 2013 01:29 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/git/forks/ is currently erroring with:

~~~~
File '/var/local/allura/Allura/allura/controllers/repository.py', line 94 in forks
  repo_path_parts = f.url().strip('/').split('/')
File '/var/local/allura/Allura/allura/model/repository.py', line 436 in url
  return self.app_config.url()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'url'
~~~~

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/