Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heiko Kundlacz <he...@qnamic.com> on 2003/09/13 11:13:24 UTC

getting files from repository cvs/subversion

Hi there,

I worked for some time with ant. And within ant I have a command to get
files from VSS oder CVS. But how to get the files from within maven?

I know, there is a repository tag used in project.xml

But how to get the files?

Maybe I am too stupid and have read the complete documentation. How do
you handle this?

Does it work with subversion?

Thanks

Heiko

Re: getting files from repository cvs/subversion

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Heiko Kundlacz <he...@qnamic.com> wrote on 13/09/2003 07:13:24
PM:

> Hi there,
>
> I worked for some time with ant. And within ant I have a command to get
> files from VSS oder CVS. But how to get the files from within maven?
>
> I know, there is a repository tag used in project.xml
>
> But how to get the files?

Check out the scm plugin in CVS HEAD, or use the ant tasks.

> Maybe I am too stupid and have read the complete documentation. How do
> you handle this?
>
> Does it work with subversion?
Yes, the changelog plugin works with subversion. Currently the scm plugin
only supports cvs.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting