Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 18:54:42 UTC

Table Namespaces

I noticed that the namespace code that Sean worked on never got finished
and committed. Reading through the above ticket, it looks like we're
fairly close to a minimum acceptable level of functionality for 1.6
(John sums up most of these in the most recent comment).

I'd like to try to get this merged in. What does everyone else think?

Re: Table Namespaces

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I'd love help getting it ready... I've just rebase'd my GitHub copy of
the ACCUMULO-802 branch (/ctubbsii/accumulo) off of asf/master, if you
want to go off that.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii