Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy" <sg...@vitria.com> on 2002/06/06 20:05:57 UTC

Pl help : I am stuck : Getting the manager app to work with tomcat 4.0.3 and IIS 5.0

Can somebody help, I am clueless as to how fix it, I have searched the net exhaustively!

Has any one got this to work?

Hi All,

I have setup IIS and tomcat successfully - I can get to the example webapps.

But when I try to access the manager app I get the message - Access to the specified resource is denied.

The jakarta virtual directory has read and execute premission and the anonymous acces is enabled.

What should I do to get this working

Thanx
Ganesh