Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/07/01 11:35:20 UTC

Re: Is SVN information no longer provided with the packaged downloads

Not necessarily, users are free to submit jira issues for any bugs they find in a packaged release there is no requirement that they test the bug against the current release revision but ideally they would test it against the latest official release of that branch i.e. the latest released version of 9.04.  If the bug has been fixed but not yet released and users are waiting on it then that noise just increases the likelihood that the community will package a minor release for distribution which is a good thing.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com