Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by og...@yahoo.com on 2005/08/02 22:12:30 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] Re: Memory usage2

Wow, a pile of questions. :)
Is this for a web-wide search engine?

Otis

Re: distributed search

Posted by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com>.
Thank You Piotr, and sorry for mispelling your name in the long e-mail
-J
Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.

distributed search

Posted by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com>.
this is going to be a web wide search engine, I just want to be able to set
it up for each language, right now it returns results for all languages, so
the results are not so good
I'm trying to get pruning to work but don't know how, then I'll make an
smaller index for each language out of a larger index containing all
languages.
-J
Posted by Sébastien LE CALLONNEC <sl...@yahoo.ie>.