Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sonu bhavsar <am...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/08 08:46:27 UTC

After adding a tapestry component(eg. Textfield,select etc) in a tml page no extjs component is not rendering

I m using Tapestry latest final release i.e T18
I m using extjs and tapestry both  I had added tapestry component in a tml
page
which also contains extjs component.
When i run tml only tapestry component get rendered and extjs component get
failed in rendering.
My tml page looks as

<t:Layout xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
<t:ActionBox groupTitle="Forms"
buttons="create,modify,remove,notify,workflow,search"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="${jSPRootURL}/styles/FormList.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="${jSPRootURL}/src/extjs/resources/css/TreeGrid.css" />
<t:form t:id='test'>
<t:textField id="test1" value="listView"/>
</t:form>

<script type="text/javascript">
var jspRootUrl='${jSPRootURL}';
var leftPanel;
var rightPanel;
var formListGrid;
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="${jSPRootURL}/src/components/BaseTreeGrid.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="${jSPRootURL}/src/FormListFunctions.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="${jSPRootURL}/src/FormList.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="${jSPRootURL}/src/formListGrid.js"></script>
</t:Layout>

I had rendered one panel at formListPanelPosition div. but it not rendering
only textfield is rendering
Please Help me
Thank you

Re: After adding a tapestry component(eg. Textfield,select etc) in a tml page no extjs component is not rendering

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
Why not use the @IncludeJavaScriptLibrary and @IncludeStylesheet
annotations rather than try to build up those paths yourselves in the
template?

--
Kevin