Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 07:23:50 UTC

how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use

hi,all:
        doc says ," The disk is death to ZooKeeper." ,my question is how
can i monitor zookeeper memory use?

Re: how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Sun's JDK comes with an program named jconsole. This tool can attach itself
to any running java process and monitor a range of things (threads, memory,
cpu, etc). Usually, you just have to start up jconsole and choose, among a
list of java processes, the one you want to monitor. You can stop jconsole
anytime you want too.

Edward

Posted by Martin Kou <bi...@gmail.com>.
You can use JMX for that.