Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by pankaj singh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 16:07:22 UTC

Adding Soap Header

Hello All,

I want to add WSA header or any header in echo.c client application.
Please tell me how i can do this if you have any example
It will help me a lot.

Thanks
Pankaj Singh

Re: Adding Soap Header

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pankaj,

If you want to add WSA headers you can simply use addressing module
functions,

axis2_svc_client_engage_module(svc_client, env, AXIS2_MODULE_ADDRESSING);
axis2_options_set_to(..)
axis2_options_set_action(..)

You can see this in the echo client sample.

If you want to add a custom header, you have to use
axis2_svc_client_add_header(axis2_svc_client_t*, env, axiom_node_t*)

We right now doesn't have any sample for this, But I have a sample for
writing custom headers with Axis2/C using Codegen tool. (attached here
with).

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:37 PM, pankaj singh <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I want to add WSA header or any header in echo.c client application.
> Please tell me how i can do this if you have any example
> It will help me a lot.
>

> Thanks
> Pankaj Singh

Dimuthu Gamage