Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by imorales <im...@ignos.com> on 2008/03/12 10:11:16 UTC

servicemix-cxf-bc jbi wrapper message with a fault

Hi all.

The messages that handle the servicemix-cxf-bc component are jbi wrapper
messages like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi:message xmlns:jbi="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/wsdl-11-wrapper"
                     xmlns:msgns="http://opensourceesb/mailBC/"
                     type="msgns:emailReceiverOperationRequest"
version="1.0">
      <jbi:part>This is the content</jbi:part>
</jbi:message>

Can anyone give me an example about how servicemix-cxf-bc returns the jbi
wrapper message when the web service returns an exception.

Thanks in advance.

Re: servicemix-cxf-bc jbi wrapper message with a fault

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
The fault message with jbi wrapper looks like
<ns1:JBIFault
xmlns:ns1="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/jbi"><ns2:UnknownPersonFault
xmlns:ns2="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/types"><personId
xmlns=""></personId></ns2:UnknownPersonFault></ns1:JBIFault>

[1] get more details about the fault handle

[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/fault/CxfBcFaultTest.java

Regards

Freeman