Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/07/08 08:35:59 UTC

RE: Is there a way to revert to the old store?

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Howto? :-P I had to backport the DefaultPersistentStore and
> hack all the way through...
>
> It was definitely not nice not to have the
> DefaultPersistentStore java source in the 2.1.5 source
> tarball, :-( :-(
>
> In the future, can people be slightly more careful in
> removing stuff? I don't care if you switch configurations
> from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5, but at least leave the files in there,
> given that we are still including JISP as a JAR...

The source is still there; it has just been moved into the deprecated
directory.

Carsten

Re: Is there a way to revert to the old store?

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 8 Jul 2004, at 07:35, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>>
>> Howto? :-P I had to backport the DefaultPersistentStore and
>> hack all the way through...
>>
>> It was definitely not nice not to have the
>> DefaultPersistentStore java source in the 2.1.5 source
>> tarball, :-( :-(
>>
>> In the future, can people be slightly more careful in
>> removing stuff? I don't care if you switch configurations
>> from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5, but at least leave the files in there,
>> given that we are still including JISP as a JAR...
>>
> The source is still there; it has just been moved into the deprecated
> directory.

You see why I always refer to myself as an idiot? :-P

$ find ../cocoon-2.1.5/src -name DefaultPersistentStore.java
../cocoon-2.1.5/src/deprecated/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/store/
impl/DefaultPersistentStore.java
$

Sorry! :-(

	Pier