Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by James Todd <jw...@pacbell.net> on 2000/01/15 09:26:38 UTC

Re: You have to break eggs to make an omlette [was: LONG TERM PLA N]

agreed.

i'd like to see more/most of the server config stuff happen in
org.apache.tomcat.shell. t'would be nice to provide more
hooks for the containing environment to manipulate web app
config data (ie web.xml) via this layer as well ... as i see it.

- james