Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Hrushikesh Agrawal <ha...@tibco.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/25 09:48:32 UTC

Does Apache Directory APIs are platform independent

Hello Sir,

We are using the Apache Directory LDAP API to communicate with LDAP servers
in our plugin. We used the below list of jars for the same. As far as I
know, these jars are platform independent, can someone confirm this? We
wanted to know whether these jars are supported with Windows 2019 server OS.

*api-all-1.0.3.jar*

*mina-core-2.1.2.jar*

*commons-collections-3.2.2.jar*

*commons-net-3.4.jar*
*antlr-2.7.7.jar*

Immediate help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks,
Hrushi

Re: Does Apache Directory APIs are platform independent

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

they are java libraries, so they should be platform agnostic.

We don't use any library that depend on any platform specificity, nor
any code with such dependencies.

Btw, you should consider upgrading to api-all-2.0.1, which has been
released in march this year (1.0.3 is one year old).