Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/16 18:03:56 UTC

[Spindle 3.0.25]

Hi,

Just upped to 25 and suddenly there were a lot of things there that I
didn't expect.
After some time I noticed that Eclipse was NOT limiting its problem/
waning signalling to 'any resource in the selected project'.
The problem + warning markers extended across ALL the projects in the
workspace (*not* correcponding to the settings).
Take out other prj -> issues solved.

Question: is this a Spindle on Eclipse thing?

Cheers,
Fermin DCG

Re: [Spindle 3.0.25]

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Geoff Longman wrote:

>Its only a showstopper if it happens in 2.1.x.

Fair enough (I'm not even sure I have got a 2.1.x version in proper
order anymore), I'll see if I can go there as well (3M4 first though).

>Do what you have to do and when you get a chance to recreate, I'll be
>greatful.

No worries, the least I can do to contribute to your efforts (which is
also benefitting me).

>Do you think this would screw Howard up at ApacheCon?

Definitely not, as long as he remembers to only have one Tap project
active (to be on the safe side :-X ).

Cheers,
Fermin

Re: [Spindle 3.0.25]

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.

Re: [Spindle 3.0.25]

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
You're using Eclipse 3 right?

Re: [Spindle 3.0.25]

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Y'know I just re-read this and it sounds like an Eclipse thing. I've never
seen the marker filtering tank like that!

Geoff