Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Live Nono <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 15:57:38 UTC

LinkTree breaks when using twice instances of Firefox (with Unexpected RuntimeException)

Hi

I'm still working on this tree need and I've discovered this issue :
- opening the page tree in Firefox (or Iceweasel in my ubuntu)
- navigating the tree
- opening the page tree in another tab or instance of firefox
- navigating the tree in this second instance
- when willing again to navigate in the first page, it breaks with an
Unexpected RuntimeException

However, browsing in 2 different browsers at the same time isn't an
issue (at least with Iceweasel and epiphany, the gnome web browser).
When using 2 epiphany (tabs or instances) at the same time, the issue
is the same.

My detailed config is Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009032803 Iceweasel/3.0.6 (Debian-3.0.6-1) with
iceweasel 3.0.6 and epiphany/gnome web browser 2.22.3

The page in question is heavy on the Ajax side, so perhaps it isn't
directly TreeLink related.

Am I missing something or... ?

Thanks in advance
nono

Re: LinkTree breaks when using twice instances of Firefox (with Unexpected RuntimeException)

Posted by Live Nono <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply

the jira is there

bye