Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at> on 2007/09/06 17:21:16 UTC

ActiveMQ version 4.1.0 and incubator version 4.1.0

Are the versions (distributions) of ActiveMQ "ActiveMQ 4.1.0" and "Apache
ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator" the same?

Kind regards
Juergen

Re: ActiveMQ version 4.1.0 and incubator version 4.1.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/07, Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Upgrading from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 means that we'll have to to rebuild/distribute
> our publisher and consumer apps and setup up a new broker, too?

Its always advisable to upgrade the JMS client and broker together, yes
--
James
-------

Re: ActiveMQ version 4.1.0 and incubator version 4.1.0

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.
Thanks!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.
Sorry!

Just found the answer on the website. The distribution package of version
4.1.0 has "incubator" in its name.

Juergen