Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2023/01/26 10:24:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting JSP 2.6.2

Hi Radu,
Quite some time passed, you gathered enough votes, still this is not released (the staging repo is still there in https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories <https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories>)
Anything blocking here?

Thanks,
Konrad

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reminding me, Konrad! I’ll release this tomorrow morning.