Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hoying, Ken" <Ke...@PremierInc.com> on 2007/10/01 15:49:10 UTC

RE: [S2] FTL Help - Access Properties

That will work.  However, I really need to assign the value to a
variable for use later since one cannot nest the tags.  I need to
perform the @s.text so that I can later use that value in a call to
@s.url.  I am not sure how I can do that.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Posted by "Zhang, Larry (L.)" <lz...@ford.com>.
I have a method having the following structure:

public Object myMethod() {
	try {
	// some code
	return theReturnedObject,
	}catch{
         // some code
	}
	finally {
	 // some code
	}
}

Please let me know if the following version of code better than the
above?
public Object myMethod() {
	try {
	// some code

	}catch{
         // some code
	}
	finally {
	 // some code
	}

	return theReturnedObject,
}

The only difference is that the bottom one put the return down to the
bottom of the method and take the return out of the try. Please let me
know.