Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 05:02:47 UTC

How setup james as a proxy to send out email

As the title, i want to settup james as a transparent proxy to send email.

As in my environment, i have 5 servers, but only one ip is allowed to send
out email. i tried to use relay but its simply blocked the smtp server.

Regards,
Hua Jie

Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric

Hope you are going well, did you have a solution of this.

Regards,
Prince

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I know it's rejected. That's why I want to settup a smtp proxy

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Hua,

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric