Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com> on 2008/08/19 17:35:31 UTC

Changing dynamically locationURI attribute value of http endpoint

Hi Servicemix-guys,

    I need to change dynamically locationURI attribute value of http
endpoint.So, for that I will be creating my own property file in
servicemix/conf folder.
    And I need to access that property file in xbean.xml file of http
component.
    Is this possible or not?

    Please help me on this....

Sandeep.

Re: Changing dynamically locationURI attribute value of http endpoint

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Sandeep,

The xbean.xml files are actually just Spring files, so you should be
able to use a standard Spring
|org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
or something to read in the configuration.  However, this is only read
at startup, which is fine is you need this to re-configure things going
from staging to production or something, but you can not use it to
dynamically change the locationUri on some exchanges.

However, if you want the dynamic behavior at runtime, you can set the
JbiConstants.HTTP_DESTINATION_URI property to the NormalizedMessage and
the <http:provider/> will use this value to override the locationUri
that was configured on it.

Regards,

Gert