Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Naveen Kumar <id...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 12:14:02 UTC

API to retrieve search results without scoring or sorting

HI
Is there any API using which I can retrieve search results, such that they
are neither scored nor sorted (for performance reasons). I just need the
results, don't need any extra computation on that.
Any suggestion will be very helpful.

--
Thanks
Naveen Kumar

Re: API to retrieve search results without scoring or sorting

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Naveen Kumar <id...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any API using which I can retrieve search results, such that they
> are neither scored nor sorted (for performance reasons). I just need the
> results, don't need any extra computation on that.

Use your own custom Collector class.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com