Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Honza Spurný <sp...@master.cz> on 2003/11/26 09:24:30 UTC

Range validation by validation.xml

Hi there,

I know, that is possible to validate throught validation.xml file if input
is integer in the specified range... But I would like to check, if the input
number is unsigned int. (It means in the range where minimum is equal to 1
and maximum is not specified -- 1,2,3,4,... ) I would like to range the
input only from the minimum value, but not from the maximum value.

Is any esay way how to do it? I've tried to specified this in
validation.xml, but it doesn't work as I want:

<field property="numberForm" depends="integer, intRange">
    <var>
        <var-name>min</var-name>
        <var-value>1</var-value>
    </var>