Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2015/05/25 18:36:08 UTC

anybody using rdf/json?

Hello,

There has been a major update in clerezza and many modules have been
released as 1.0.0.

Updating stanbol to the new clerezza artifacts I've noticed that several
modules include support for rdf/json. Howver the clerezzza bundle
supporting this format has not been updated to use the new RDF libraries.
As I though nobody would be using this format anymore I wasn't planning to
port it.

So, does anybody still needs or uses rdf/json (application/rdf+json)?
Otherwise I'l remove the support.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: anybody using rdf/json?

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
Is JSON-LD supported in Clerezza? In other words, are you asking if people
are ok with dropping support of the older rdf/json in favor of the newer
JSON/LD?

Re: anybody using rdf/json?

Posted by Reto Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
updated rdf/json and started a release vote:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/clerezza-dev/201505.mbox/%3CCALvhUEWOGJHmnzip7xNe7nTCwnd9JnjpEok%2B4Z%3DovzNKtgJavQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

If you are also a clerezza commiter make sure to vote.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: anybody using rdf/json?

Posted by Reto Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.