Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by "Mithilesh Kr. Mishra" <mm...@iiita.ac.in> on 2010/09/25 06:04:05 UTC

How can I see HTML response of web server (Apache)?

Dear all

I am willing to develop some module to look into the content of web server
response against any query (from browser) in order to do some on-the-fly
processing and filtering of some of the HTML tags to specialize that
response of web server.

Any help/guidance is thankfully awaited.

--
Mithilesh Kr. Mishra
Sr. Programmer (NetAdmin)

This email has been sent using ArithMail at
"Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, U.P, INDIA"
Web: http://www.iiita.ac.in, Email: contact@iiita.ac.in

Re: How can I see HTML response of web server (Apache)?

Posted by Prashant Kulkarni <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
U can develop Output filter for ur task

-- Prashant Kulkarni

Posted by Jain Sachinkumar <sa...@umbc.edu>.
Also have a look at mod_dumpio module. This should also help you in
looking the responses from the client and from server as well..

Thanks,
- Sachin Jain.

> Dear all
>
> I am willing to develop some module to look into the content of web server
> response against any query (from browser) in order to do some on-the-fly
> processing and filtering of some of the HTML tags to specialize that
> response of web server.
>
> Any help/guidance is thankfully awaited.
>

> --
> Mithilesh Kr. Mishra
> Sr. Programmer (NetAdmin)
> Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
> Deoghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad - 211012, UP, INDIA
> Phone: 91-532-2922153 (O), 91-532-2922659 (R)
> Mobile: 91-9450952584

> This email has been sent using ArithMail at
> "Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, U.P, INDIA"
> Web: http://www.iiita.ac.in, Email: contact@iiita.ac.in

Regards,
- Jain, Sachinkumar

Re: How can I see HTML response of web server (Apache)?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 25.09.2010 06:04, Mithilesh Kr. Mishra wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I am willing to develop some module to look into the content of web server
> response against any query (from browser) in order to do some on-the-fly
> processing and filtering of some of the HTML tags to specialize that
> response of web server.
>
> Any help/guidance is thankfully awaited.

Have a look at mod_proxy_html.

Regards,

Rainer