Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anatol Pomozov <an...@epam.com> on 2004/02/02 17:43:32 UTC

Re: Fw: DatePicker

Hello Programozás,

It is very simple to create patch file. First of all you need CVS command line client.
For Windoze best port of this great tool AFAIK CvsNT http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/
Install it and then simply run in command line
cvs -q diff -u -N DatePicker.js >> patch.txt
It creates patch for DatePicker.js

I have created one and if you don't mind I will add it to bugzilla.

To developers: Maybe it is worth to add sections in FAQ like "how to
checkout sources from CVS repository", "how to compile it", "how to create patch
file".

And there is ant task for creating patch file.
 <target name="patch" description="Create a patch">
    <cvs command="-q diff -u -N" output="patch.txt"/>
 </target>

--
Best regards,
 Anatol                            mailto:anatol_pomazau@epam.com

Re: Fw: DatePicker

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
If you are using Eclipse, it's even easier:
1.) Checkout the latest Tapestry source tree.
2.) Make your changes.
3.) From Package Explorer, right click on the class, choose Team >>
Create Patch

Re: Fw: DatePicker

Posted by Darren Foltinek <da...@frontrange.ca>.
Hi Anatol,

Sure, if you could patch DatePicker that would be great!

Thanks!

-- Darren