Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maik Lehradt <m....@sinnerschrader.com> on 2002/12/13 15:46:18 UTC

does not include actions?

Hi!

I try a dynamic include in a jsp:

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>
This is a Test

include:<jsp:include page="/portal/image-vp.do" flush="true" />:end
include

Test end

I run my example and this is the HTML looks like:

This is a Test

include:

According Tomcat's logfile the action is executed, but never included in
the output. Can anybody please tell what I am doing wrong? I'm using
Struts 1.1 Beta and Tomcat 4.1.12. BTW: A co-worker tested this with
Struts 1.1 and Orion Servlet Container - it worked?!

Regards,
Maik

Maik Lehradt, Senior Software Engineer
Solution Center Travel & Transportation
m.lehradt@sinnerschrader.com
Tel +49(0)40/398855-322

SinnerSchrader | | | interactivate your business
http://www.sinnerschrader.com/de/company/contact/