Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/07/01 23:21:07 UTC

Contributing file in all repos

Hi!

We currently have the CONTRIBUTING file [1] in the jclouds-site repo,
and I'd like to add it to the rest of the repos.

Almost every pull request from a new contributor has check style
issues (it's normal), and having a link to the coding guidelines could
help on that.

If no one says the opposite I'll add such a file in all the remaining repos.

I.

[1] https://github.com/blog/1184-contributing-guidelines

Re: Contributing file in all repos

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I've already pushed the exclusion. I think it falls in the same
> category than the README file.

Thanks, Ignasi!

ap

Re: Contributing file in all repos

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Not only you! It is a common thing caused by the lack of a link to the
guidelines. Something we must improve! :)

Posted by "Dancy, Chris" <Ch...@pega.com>.
He's talking about me!!!

Posted by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Thanks Ignasi! Much appreciated.