Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 17:55:56 UTC

[ACS40][Patch Request]

commit ca8ac08cf37cd9ea8a50d323ac596da16319e7ab
Author: Marcus Sorensen <ma...@betterservers.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 11 09:50:48 2013 -0600

    CLOUDSTACK-2003: When accounts and domains are deleted, cleanup can
fail,
    leaving instances in eternal expunged state. This happens when a domain
is
    deleted while a deleted account is cleaning up. The cleanup looks for
the domain
    of the account and we hit a null pointer. Adding null pointer check.

Re: [ACS40][Patch Request]

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On 04/11/2013 10:55 AM, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
> commit ca8ac08cf37cd9ea8a50d323ac596da16319e7ab
> Author: Marcus Sorensen <ma...@betterservers.com>
> Date:   Thu Apr 11 09:50:48 2013 -0600
>
>      CLOUDSTACK-2003: When accounts and domains are deleted, cleanup can
> fail,
>      leaving instances in eternal expunged state. This happens when a domain
> is
>      deleted while a deleted account is cleaning up. The cleanup looks for
> the domain
>      of the account and we hit a null pointer. Adding null pointer check.

ACK. Applied, and thanks!

Best,

Joe