Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Karthz <sk...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 02:55:06 UTC

MBean Runtime Exception in getRoutePolicyList

We have been getting a Camel MBean - Runtime Exception thrown in
RequiredModelMBean when it's trying to invoke getRoutePolicyList. Has anyone
seen this error? Any idea of what it is?

Thanks!

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing
failed; nested exception is javax.management.MBeanException:
RuntimeException thrown in RequiredModelMBean while trying to invoke
operation getRoutePolicyList
---
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of
range: -1
at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.delete(AbstractStringBuilder.java:698)
at java.lang.StringBuilder.delete(StringBuilder.java:255)
at
org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedRoute.getRoutePolicyList(ManagedRoute.java:121)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor120.invoke(Unknown Source)

-----
- Karthz

Re: MBean Runtime Exception in getRoutePolicyList

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Karthz <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, does anybody know what the actual issue was and if there are any
> implications to it, if we do not upgrade to the latest version?
>
> We haven't seen any message failures due to this issue though.

There is absolutely no problem with that. Its just a JMX attribute
that doesnt work.

> Thanks.
>
> -----
> - Karthz

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: MBean Runtime Exception in getRoutePolicyList

Posted by Karthz <sk...@gmail.com>.
We are using v2.7.1.

Do you remember in which version this was fixed?

Thanks.

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
What Camel version are you using?
AFAIR its fixed in one of the latest releases.

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Karthz <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have been getting a Camel MBean - Runtime Exception thrown in
> RequiredModelMBean when it's trying to invoke getRoutePolicyList. Has anyone
> seen this error? Any idea of what it is?
>
> Thanks!
>

> org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing
> failed; nested exception is javax.management.MBeanException:
> RuntimeException thrown in RequiredModelMBean while trying to invoke
> operation getRoutePolicyList
> ---
> Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of
> range: -1
> at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.delete(AbstractStringBuilder.java:698)
> at java.lang.StringBuilder.delete(StringBuilder.java:255)
> at
> org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedRoute.getRoutePolicyList(ManagedRoute.java:121)
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor120.invoke(Unknown Source)
>

> -----
> - Karthz

Claus Ibsen