Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/04/15 18:00:52 UTC

Anyone at ApacheCon

I missed the nifi presentation at apachecon. Any one still around in Austin to have a chat?

I am interested to see if we can work together with Apache Airavata to integrate the web based GUI with Airavata API.

Please holler if you are interested to chat. I am not subscribed to the list, so please send me an email directory to smarru at apache.org <http://apache.org/>.

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hey joey.  The guys chatted with suresh earlier.  Airavata sounds like a
really cool project.  See you at lightning talks?

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.