Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Igor Mukhin <ig...@web-dienstleister.de> on 2021/01/28 08:35:41 UTC

How to configure DBCP so that connections get closed immediately upon return to the pool

Hallo,

Is there a way to configure the DBCP so that connections get closed immediately upon return to the pool?
We are using a very strange database connections which are not always reusable. So we need to be sure that all connections returned to the pool will not be reused. Is there a way to configure it?
(We still would like to use the DBCP because of maxTotal and "abandoned"-features)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Igor Mukhin

w.e.b.
Wirth EDV Beratung OHG
Jesuitenstrasse 11
85049 Ingolstadt

Telefon +49 (0)841 981280
Telefax +49 (0)841 9812828

http://www.web-dienstleister.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ingolstadt
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt, HRA 1833