Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/09/03 16:04:07 UTC

Re: kar:install. Wrong deploy path(name)

It looks like a bug in the kar URL parser to extract the kar name: it
doesn't support the repository URL prefix, and should first parse before
the !.

Can you create a Jira (else I will do it) ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 09/03/2015 04:01 PM, ykruchko wrote:
> When I deploy kar file
> kar:install
> mvn:http://artifactory.local/artifactory/repo@snapshots\!com.example.test/test/0.1-SNAPSHOT/kar
>
> I see
> kar:list
> KAR Name
> --------
> com
>
> and on folder /opt/karaf/data/kar I see  folder com and features.cfg
>
> then don't work uninstall  this package until I move
> /opt/karaf/data/kar/features.cfg to /opt/karaf/data/kar/com
>
> when I set repo url to org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn all work fine
>
> kar:list
> KAR Name
> --------
> test
>
> /opt/karaf/data/kar/test

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: kar:install. Wrong deploy path(name)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
First create the Jira.

After that, you can create a patch or a pull request on the
KarServiceImpl (or I will do that).

Regards
JB

On 09/03/2015 04:15 PM, ykruchko wrote:
> Hove I can fix that bug ?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: kar:install. Wrong deploy path(name)

Posted by ykruchko <yk...@gmail.com>.
Hove I can fix that bug ?