Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/07/17 00:28:46 UTC

[c2 patch] MRUMemoryStore

Hi Team,
here is a patch for the MRUMemoryStore. This free you
from that ugly NullPointer Exception, which was thrown from my
component. You are lucky to hear, that it was not the
performance.

I make one change too. I throw out that interval of the writer thread.
Now it gets notified when there is something to cache on fs. The
rest of the time he sleeps.

Cheers
Gerhard

Re: AW: [c2 patch] MRUMemoryStore

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Looks cool

Thanx
Gerhard

--
Gerhard Fröhlich
g-froehlich@gmx.de

"black holes are,
when GOD is dividing by zero"

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

AW: [c2 patch] MRUMemoryStore

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Thanks Gerhard!