Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Shaunak Kashyap <yc...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/10 17:56:29 UTC

Newbie wanting to get involved with Giraph development

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Giraph and ASF projects in general. I would like to
help with Giraph development and think I've found the perfect JIRA to
start: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-63.

Before I make any code changes, however, I'd like to know more about
the development process of this project. What is a good place to start
learning about this?

Thank you,

Shaunak

--
"Now the hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away /
Makin' a fool's joke out of the promises we make" --- Bruce

Re: Newbie wanting to get involved with Giraph development

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
I'll add you as a contributor and assign 63 to you.  Go ahead and get
started.  Thanks for the contribution!

Posted by Shaunak Kashyap <yc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.