Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2020/05/14 23:57:26 UTC

Terraform and EC2

Anybody building sharded clusters with Terraform on EC2? I’d love some hints.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Terraform and EC2

Posted by Ganesh Sethuraman <ga...@gmail.com>.
We use terraform on EC2 for creating infrastructure as code for solr cloud
and Zookeeper quorum ( using 3 node auto scale target group terra form
module) and solr as well with n node auto scale group module. Auto scale
target group is just to make it easy to create cluster infrastructure. We
need to create a security group to attach to both zookeeper and solr.

Ganesh