Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Geurt Schimmel <GS...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/11/02 15:20:07 UTC

JMX question

Hi,

We're running ActiveMQ 5.8.0 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.9.

With jConsole, I'm viewing 'org.apache.activemq'->'Broker'->'localhost'->'clientConnectors'->'openwire' - appears there is only a view 'remoteAddress', but no view 'clientId'. Tried java version 1.6.0_37, same behaviour: no view 'clientId'.

But doing the same on CentOS 6.3, java version 1.6.0_37, there are 2 views: remoteAddress and clientId.

Same ActiveMQ version, same java-version, but different behaviour - weird.

It looks to be a silly problem, but the reason for using the clientId view is that this view shows you the networkconnector name of the incoming connections, which is pretty relevant for us, having at least 20 incoming broker-clients.

Any ideas ?

Geurt

Re: JMX question

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.