Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Drew Cox <dc...@barrack.com.au> on 2000/02/03 04:05:16 UTC

Re: global.jsa/faq and other questions

Hi Shahbaz,

If you are new to JSP and Servlets, I would recommend you also joining the
JSP-INTEREST and SERVLET-INTEREST mailing lists hosted by JavaSoft.  They
have a lot of general discussions on the technologies, and searchable
archives at archives.javasoft.com.

The issues of application scoped events and database connection pooling have
been discussed a lot on these lists.  Check the archives for these.

Good luck

Drew