Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marco Aurélio Silva <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 13:42:41 UTC

Form values from Panel

Hi all

I have a Panel that is open with a ModalWindow, and when it is closed the
main page is updated. The problem is that I can't get the values from
dropDowns of panel, they are coming always null. Is there something I'm
doing wrong? Is possible to use Form on Panel?

Thanks in advance!
Marco

Re: Form values from Panel

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.