Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/12/30 03:36:57 UTC

Big checkin

Hi,

I have serious set of changes to check in but I don't have things
working 100% so I was thinking of tagging CVS as safe and then start
checking in my changes so people can see what's going on. The whole core
has been reworked, dvsl and texen are gone, the reports are almost
pluggable and the reactor works properly now (though I will probably
hold that one back for a day or two until I get continuum running
correctly).

I can tag and checkin, or post a tarball somewhere but I will only be
able to work on it at night for the next couple of days so I figured
getting it in would be wise.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Big checkin

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>.
On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 21:36, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have serious set of changes to check in but I don't have things
> working 100% so I was thinking of tagging CVS as safe and then start
> checking in my changes so people can see what's going on. The whole core
> has been reworked, dvsl and texen are gone, the reports are almost
> pluggable and the reactor works properly now (though I will probably
> hold that one back for a day or two until I get continuum running
> correctly).
>
> I can tag and checkin,

+1

> or post a tarball somewhere