Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/01/12 23:28:11 UTC

Lingering jk/native/common/ bugs

Although all serious problems seem cleared up, we do still
have invalid early declarations of the following two static
modules.  No patch, since these are either ment to be
static (and should -not- be declared in jk_uri_worker_map.h)
or they are ment to be shared, exported functions;

jk_uri_worker_map.c:514: warning: static declaration for `uri_worker_map_close' follows non-static
jk_uri_worker_map.c:530: warning: static declaration for `jk_no2slash' follows non-static

Re: Lingering jk/native/common/ bugs

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Although all serious problems seem cleared up, we do still
> have invalid early declarations of the following two static
> modules.  No patch, since these are either ment to be
> static (and should -not- be declared in jk_uri_worker_map.h)
> or they are ment to be shared, exported functions;
>
> jk_uri_worker_map.c:514: warning: static declaration for `uri_worker_map_close' follows non-static
> jk_uri_worker_map.c:530: warning: static declaration for `jk_no2slash' follows non-static

This is my bad.
I've made those as static to jk_uri_worker_map.c because they
are only used locally. I'll remove forward declaration from header.

Mladen.