Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Ophir <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/01 18:43:20 UTC

ODE out of memory problem.

Hi ,
Im runing ODE under linux. when i have many processes deployed ( around 30 )
and the ODE restarts ,
all the deployed processes are starting to get activated , but after ~20
processes there is memory heap
exception.
I have allocated -Xmx1024m for the ODE server but it still happens after a
while.
1. is this a known issue ? and how is it solved .
2. i wonder if using a standalone derby db ( not running on same jvm) would
help it. and if yes
how do i config the server to run with standalone derby db .

Thanks ,
Ophir.

Re: ODE out of memory problem.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Blind shot:  Is it possible that you have a circular dependency between your
WSDL or XSD imports?

alex

Re: ODE out of memory problem.

Posted by Ophir <ba...@yahoo.com>.