Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2011/10/23 02:38:17 UTC

New release ?

Hi folks,

thanks for the hard work and keeping this up. I apologize I can't take as
much time as I'd like on Buildr.

I looked up the changelog and it looks to me that we are ripe for a new
release - and I'm willing to help push it out.

WDYT ?

Antoine

Re: New release ?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Quick update:  I have pending changes for,

1) upgrading to Scala 2.9.1 as default
2) basic support for scala Specs2 testing framework
3) better change detection for Scala sources (still naive, but better)
4) new :scopes and :optional dependencies options on transitive()

Need to add/update tests for all of this.

alex

On Sunday, October 23, 2011, Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Antoine,
> I'm good for doing a release in the near future.
> There's a couple of library upgrades I want to do (mostly relative to
Scala 2.9.1) beforehand but that's about it.

Re: New release ?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antoine,

Re: New release ?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
All my code changes are in.   I need to add some doc but that can be done
asynchronously to the release process.

alex

Re: New release ?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.