Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 07:23:17 UTC

SIP & Parley X protocols compatability in SMX?

Hi,

I want to implememnt client server communication via SIP protocol.

I also wish to mediate the routing via SMX. Is there a suitable BC to
support SIP protocol?

Same question goes for Parley X protocol - is it supported?

Thanks.

Re: SIP & Parley X protocols compatability in SMX?

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
Hi,

I have proposed to add a BC to support Asterisk. As asterisk supports and use SIP protocol,
using this kind of component, it will be possible to exchange SIP packets.

The asterisk BC is in my roadmap but I don't know when I will be able to begin it.

Regards
JB

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, not familiar with SIP, can't help  for it.
Freeman

Posted by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you also advice on SIP?