Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2010/09/01 21:27:30 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix iPOJO Core, Manipulator and Annotations 1.6.4

  +1

The DEPS file for Manipulator mentions Apache software in the "Used
Third-Party Software" section, but Apache software isn't third party
since this is an Apache release. For Apache software we have a single
catch all at the beginning of the DEPS file. Not a big deal, though.

-> richard

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 01.09.2010, at 21:27, Richard S. Hall wrote:

> +1
>
> The DEPS file for Manipulator mentions Apache software in the "Used Third-Party Software" section, but Apache software isn't third party since this is an Apache release. For Apache software we have a single catch all at the beginning of the DEPS file. Not a big deal, though.

Thanks,

I've modified the file in the trunk.

Clement

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Felix iPOJO Core, Manipulator and Annotations 1.6.4

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Time to close the vote on the Felix iPOJO Core, Manipulator and Annotations 1.6.4 subproject releases.

* +1 votes from Richard S. Hall, Karl Pauls, Carsten Ziegeler and Clement Escoffier

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Clement

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Karl Pauls  wrote

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
>  +1
>
> The DEPS file for Manipulator mentions Apache software in the "Used
> Third-Party Software" section, but Apache software isn't third party since
> this is an Apache release. For Apache software we have a single catch all at
> the beginning of the DEPS file. Not a big deal, though.
>
> -> richard
>
> On 8/29/10 6:08, Clement Escoffier wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to call a vote on a couple of iPOJO sub-projects releases. The
>> following issues have been addressed:
>> - FELIX-2420 Enum support for @Property annotation
>> - FELIX-2430 IPOJO manipulation (ant task) results in invalid classes
>> throwing java.lang.VerifyError at runtime in InstanceManager (line 584)
>> - FELIX-2461 Allow specifying the targeted service interface in the
>> @ServiceController
>> - FELIX-2485 Improve the performance of the manipulator on large files
>> - FELIX-2542 Annotations on methods parameters are not moved on public
>> methods after manipulation
>> - FELIX-2561 Properties set as required instead of optional in  the
>> component type descriptions
>>
>> Three sub-projects are impacted:
>> - Apache Felix iPOJO Core
>> - Apache Felix iPOJO Manipulator
>> - Apache Felix iPOJO Annotations
>>

>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-155/
>>
>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>> signatures:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>
>> Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 155 /tmp/felix-staging
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com