Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Irmund Thum <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org> on 2001/12/31 13:16:48 UTC

Re: "Powered by Apache" logo for dark background? - plugins

Admin-myispnet wrote:

> [...]

after installing Shockwave and the Netscape Default Plugin I'll get a
download page for the plugin finder at netscape; since there are no
problems with the site when visiting it with a netscape 4.77 who has
these plugins plus RealPlayer and nppdf.so I guess the missing
RealPlayer plugin caused the problem for NS4.79 at www.kompukit.com
Anyway - with the working plugin browser I can't see that Apache logo
for a dark background :-
Happy New Year
_ ___
|  |  Irmund    Thum