Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Emma Atkinson <em...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 12:42:50 UTC

Start Page Blog

Hi

The start page has news and a blog.  The news feed looks fine. However, my
NB9 thinks the blog is at

http://planetnetbeans.org/?utm_source=netbeans&utm_campaign=welcomepage

I doubt others suffer this problem.  I vaguely recall I edited one of the
netbeans files many years ago (NB6 I think) after I found where it was
defined - took me hours to find it, and seconds to alter.  Thought no more
about it.

It should have been a temporary fix.  I thought it was.

How might I fix it?
Thank you

Emma

Re: Start Page Blog